Membership Join Us
WHY WOULD I WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
- to feel needed
- to have fun
- to make new friends
- to do your civic duty
- to make a difference
- for recognition
- to donate professional skills
- as an alternate to giving money
- interest in a particular group or cause
to get out of the house
- to feel good about yourself
to be with friends
- to sharpen skills
to learn new things
- ....and many more things!!!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CLUB MEMBER
- Attends meetings regularly.
- Communicates and makes their voice heard.
Conserves club's finances.
- Encourages others.
- Fulfills the duties of membership.
- Gives credit where credit is due.
- Keeps a sense of humor.
- Personally involved with gentleness and firmness.
- Keeps the purpose of the club in mind at all times.
- Perseveres amidst difficulties with a willingness to continue.
- Prepares for each meeting.
- Promotes a spirit of teamwork.
- Resolves differences by being a peacemaker.
- Respects everyone.
- Thinks for herself!
- Make a difference.